- 200 barrel cement silo
- Portable silo, optional
- 15 hp. 3 ph. electric motor
(230 / 460 volt AC 60 amps)
- Dual pump hydraulic system
- “84” Aggregate Hopper loading height
- Approximately 150 sq. ft. plant footprint
- 10’dia. cement silo, 20’high
- Length: 22’(with conveyor down)
- Width: 7’
- Height: 8’(with conveyor up)
- Shipping weight: 6,000 lbs.
- 50 gallon pressurized water-feed system
SWING ARM ACTION
allows the conveyor to move in a 120 degree arc and load at
different trailer positions.
loads a yard of dry material into a rotating mix trailer in two
MULTIPLE TRAILER STAGING
of as many as five trailers can save time on a busy concrete
day. The swing-arm conveyor can move quickly between the
DRY MATERIAL DISPENSING
into rotating drum trailers yields a much cleaner
controls are operated from one location to save costly
REDUCED WEAR PARTS
means $1500+ in savings per year in maintenance over an auger mixer.
The new CBL comes standard with extra wide material hoppers.
Standard loader buckets can empty without spilling material on the
ground. This eliminates costly clean-up and possible fines. Older
systems were known for their little piles of gravel at the ends of
For more information download the
file (requires Adobe